- Celebrating the Women Who Have Driven Auto Innovationon 03/07/2021 at 7:00 PM
From early Hollywood stars to a industrial chemist with more than 100 patents to her name, these are a few of the women whose inventions improved cars and transportation.
- Seat Foam Shortage Could Cut Car Production, and Texas Grid Failure Is Blamedon 03/07/2021 at 6:00 PM
The recent Texas grid shutdown meant oil refineries didn't make byproducts needed for car and truck seating, and now automakers are scrambling for alternatives.
- Land Rover Defender 130, Three-Row Version of the SUV, Is Comingon 03/07/2021 at 3:23 PM
The biggest version of the Defender is likely to be powered by a supercharged V-8 and will come to the U.S.
- Stellantis Says It's Sticking By Chrysler. Should It?on 03/07/2021 at 3:00 PM
In the sprawling new Stellantis empire, it might make sense for some brands to die so that others may live. Does the herd need culling?
- Pondering Einstein and Rolls-Royce’s Existential Phantomon 03/07/2021 at 1:00 PM
Rolls-Royce, always elegant in its press materials, turned philosophical for the limited edition Phantom Tempus Collection. Because what even is time, anyway?
- Polydrops P17A Is an Off-the-Grid Trailer for EV Towing, Campingon 03/06/2021 at 4:00 PM
This $25,000 trailer is the answer to the question, Can I go on a camping trip with my electric vehicle?
- Every New 2021 Diesel for Sale in the U.S. Todayon 03/06/2021 at 3:06 PM
The Chevy Express Cargo van is the cheapest diesel sold today and the heavy-duty Ram is the king of towing.
- Watch 637-HP Audi RS e-tron GT Rush to 159 MPH on the Autobahnon 03/06/2021 at 2:07 PM
Audi's new electric sports sedan appears right at home in high-speed autobahn cruising.
- Do You Really Need A Heavy-Duty Truck?on 03/06/2021 at 12:00 PM
Some time with a Chevy Silverado 2500 reminds our columnist that HD trucks are really good at one thing, to the expense of all else.
- 2021 Lamborghini Sián Previews Lambo's Hybrid Futureon 03/06/2021 at 1:24 AM
With its supercapacitor-based hybrid system, the $3 million, 807-hp Sián primes Lamborghini's V-12 for electrification.