- 2018 Kia Forte / Forte5on 05/06/2021 at 8:22 PM
Review, Pricing, and Specs
- Tested: 2021 Volvo XC40 Recharge P8 Is a Stealth EVon 05/06/2021 at 8:00 PM
Volvo's electrified compact crossover is a lot like its gas-powered twin, only much, much quicker.
- View Photos of the 2021 Volvo XC40 Recharge P8on 05/06/2021 at 8:00 PM
Volvo's new electric XC40 is an attractive and powerful analog of its conventional XC40 compact crossover, albeit one with modest range.
- How To Reinstate Cancelled Auto Insuranceon 05/06/2021 at 6:19 PM
Driving without a valid insurance is illegal, and you will get into trouble with the police if you do so. In some cases, people decide to cancel their car insurance when they don't use a vehicle.
- Does Insurance Cover Towing After an Accident?on 05/06/2021 at 6:13 PM
Towing is usually not covered by liability-only insurance plans. You should expect to pay upfront for any towing, including after an accident. However, if another driver was deemed at fault for the accident, their insurance should cover damages to your vehicle and may cover any towing expenses.
- How We'd Spec It: Jeep's New Three-Row 2021 Grand Cherokee Lon 05/06/2021 at 6:13 PM
Jeep's smallest three-row SUV starts at $38,690, and here's how Car and Driver editors would spec it from a base Laredo to all the way up to $65,000.
- Transfer Insurance to a New Car: Everything You Need to Knowon 05/06/2021 at 6:08 PM
When you buy a new car, you will need to get it insured before driving it. Some individuals may be confused about whether they should transfer insurance to a new car or cancel their existing policy and start with a new one. Consider your needs, the policy terms and conditions, price, and deductible before deciding whether to stay with your current insurer or look for a new insurance carrier.
- What Is GAP Insurance in Texas?on 05/06/2021 at 6:03 PM
With gap insurance, Texas vehicle owners can receive help with coverage for the remaining balance on their vehicle's loan or lease after a total vehicle loss occurs. Gap insurance is known as a debt cancellation agreement or gap waiver. After purchasing or leasing a new car, the vehicle's value steadily declines. Over the first few years, the value of the vehicle depreciates disproportionately. As a result, you typically owe more on your lease or loan than what your vehicle is worth.
- When Should You Drop Collision and Comprehensive Coverage?on 05/06/2021 at 5:33 PM
Making sure that you don't pay for insurance you don't need is the best way of saving on your policy cost. If you are wondering when should you drop collision and comprehensive coverage, there is no easy answer. You have to carefully weigh your options and make a list of pros and cons. Here are some pointers to help you decide.
- Car Insurance Age: All You Need To Knowon 05/06/2021 at 5:29 PM
One of the main factors to consider when getting a quote from an insurance company is your age. You need to know how car insurance age affects your price, so you can shop around for the most suitable coverage and budget accordingly. Read our guide on how to get a better deal on your motor insurance depending on your age.